Our alliances and partnerships, defined relationships with other organizations based on an affinity of purpose and values, are emerging organically as we connect with others and learn more about their interests and needs.
Our current partners include:
- Vail Symposium
- 4 Eagle Ranch
- Knoebel Institute for Healthy Aging (at the University of Denver)
- Verity Investment Partners
So far, our Purposeful Living Series with Vail Symposium has included the following events:
- “Discover Your True North,” featuring best-selling author Bill George
- “Am I Showing Up in All the Roles that Matter to Me?” with Bobbi Kahler and Sarah Smith Orr
- “Crafting a Purpose-Driven Life: Bob and Gregg Vanourek on Life, Work, and Family” with Bob and Gregg Vanourek
- “Unlock the Power of Purpose,” featuring Richard Leider and Terry Minger
Our alliances include:
- Promotion of their work and programs that align well with our focus, with their reciprocal promotion of our work to their networks. We amplify each other’s impacts.
- Invitation for their people to speak at or co-facilitate events, and vice versa.
- Joint creation and running of programs.
If you’re interested in exploring an alliance with us, click on the link below: